Creative Retreat is gearing up to expand its bible journaling offerings this Fall!, and we need your help! We’re adding to our team of faith artists. If you love to Pray. Create. Inspire. then keep reading.
We’re looking for a few faith artists to help us launch our monthly bible journaling kits. Do you have a passion for faith art or bible journaling? Do you want to use your creativity and influence to spread God’s Word? Are you responsive, detail-oriented, and timely? If you answered yes to these questions, then this call is for you!
The launch team will receive free product in exchange for two well-photographed projects and corresponding blog posts each month. The blog articles should share the heart behind the art as well as the techniques used to execute it.
We’re also looking for video team members to create and share helpful videos on our YouTube channel. Do you love sharing your artistic techniques through process videos? If you answered yes to ALL of the questions above, this call is for you, too!
The video team will receive free product in exchange for two process videos per month uploaded directly to the Creative Retreat YouTube channel.
This team will serve October 2016 – March 2017.
International applicants are welcome.
Deadline for applications: Friday, September 2nd.
The new team will be announced on Monday, September 5th.
TO APPLY, please email email@example.com with “Launch Team” or “Video Team” in the subject line with the following information:
1. Your name, mailing address, and photo of yourself (to be used for new team announcement only).
2. Links to your relevant social media accounts: Blog, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube (required for Video Team applicants), etc.
3. Tell us about the heart behind your art. What is your story?
4. Attach three photos that best represent your art and style. Please note: if your style tends to be clean and simple, don’t hesitate to apply.
5. Do you have graphic design or hand lettering experience? If so, let us know and please include samples of your work.